Vacant Property Inspections
Greater Management Visibility
- Accessible Available on request, access via the internet to all users with permissions set to access
- Consistent Data collected and presented using standardised surveys and question/answer sets, or designed to your specific requirements
- Timely Reports available, as soon as audit information is transferred to the database, which is real time, thanks to the use of GPRS.
Increased Efficiency / Lower Costs
- Low Cost of Data Collation In the field data collection and report collation time reduced by 90% versus manual systems
- Better Resource Allocation Use actionable Management Information to move resources to optimise performance with resources available
- Data Collection Fully hosted IT solution providing fast, flexible IT platform for consolidating information into a single monitoring database across our operations
Improved Service Delivery
- Proof of Delivery Clear and unambiguous evidence trail of who, where and when using RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Reduce risk of failures Significantly reduce risk of service lapses through pro-active monitoring and use of corrective actions functionality
- Differentiation Allows us to provide bespoke service configuration. Real time data using leading edge tool.
Most insurance companies insist that vacant properties are inspected regularly and a report completed. The frequency and type of inspection may vary, dependant on the cover required and personal preference. Unsecured vacant properties can be seen by children as great places to explore and play but can be far from safe. They are also seen as an easy target by vandals, arsonists, opportunists thief’s and squatters, who can present a very real threat to your investment as well as holding up any plans you, may have for the property. In addition, removal of illegal trespassers can be time-consuming and expensive.
Lone workers are also at risk carrying out inspections or taking meter readings for example. Even though there are no absolute restrictions on working alone a full risk assessment must be carried out to determine the outcome and balance the element of risk. Our vacant property inspection service makes it easy for landlords to comply with the long list of mandatory requirements stipulated by insurance companies – which would otherwise prejudice their cover.
Our team of mobile Vacant Property Inspectors are ticking all the boxes and protecting landlords’ investments across the region, as we have own in-house management team we can arrange, where agreed:
- Securing property against illegal entry
- Securing external doors
- Changing locks if required
- Replacing or boarding up all broken windows
- Sealing letterboxes
- Removing internal and external waste materials
- Shutting off the gas supply
- Shutting off and draining down the water supply (unless a sprinkler system is installed)
- Shutting off the electricity (unless this is required for viewings or alarms)
- Inspecting property internally & externally (available 365days)
- Logging all visits with date, time and identity of inspector
- Full inspection report detailing any breaches to the landlord/managing agent and recommending actions
Active Response use a highly flexible system enabling real-time monitoring. Is a system that makes it possible to monitor the time, place and results of the work of personnel in real time, thanks to the use of a GPRS-based data transmission technology.
Active Response have commissioned the latest software and handheld devices to ensure all data is enraptured, in real time, alerting you at the earliest opportunity of any problems on site, this is particular useful for insurance purposes.