The Facilities Management Sector has undergone significant change in the past decade and as such the role of the Security Officer is transitioning to that of a Facilities Coordinator.
Our Coordinators are trained and licensed to work within the Security Industry however are given the knowledge and specialisms needed to support our facilities clients. As with any industry cost and efficiency is at the core of any boardroom discussions and our dual role capabilities helps reduce overall resourcing costs.
Training given to our Officers includes:
- First Aid Level 3
- Working at Heights
- Customer Services
Targeted recruitment campaigns ensure you receive the right profile required to support the regions Facilities, working closely with you to ensure our Officers have the right skill set. The profile make up generally consists of:
- Prior experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field
- Knowledge of local occupational health and safety requirements
- Understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system)
- Problem-solving skills – capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
- The ability to effectively deal with stressful situations
- The ability to work independently
Our targeted recruitment comes with no additional costs to you and a proven method across our facilities clients.