All of our alarm installations are guaranteed for a minimum of one year from date of installation and in some instances we can offer longer warranty periods and include a 24 hour maintenance service as required.
Our alarm maintenance operation conforms to the British Standards and is covered by our quality management system.
Engineers are trained to look after all types of alarm systems and, as part of our standard procedure, produce reports of the work carried out together with any recommendations for the continued safe and satisfactory operation of the system.
We have a large number of sites that we maintain on a basis suitable for the alarm system and type of premise in which it is employed. These are sites we have installed ourselves or existing systems that we have taken over on a maintenance basis.
Our Testing and Maintenance contracts feature:
• Free advice on testing and maintenance of your fire alarm system.
• 24 hour call out facility, 365 days a year. • Fully qualified, multi skilled engineers.
• Maintenance visits arranged at a time that is convenient for you.
• Full visit reporting and recommendations. • varying levels of service plans.
• system modifications and extensions.
• Dedicated service manager.